Piano Fix.Net - Piano Repair Services!
"Your Full Service Piano Tuner" Serving Shrewsbury, Worcester, Northborough, Westborough, Sudbury, Marlborough, Hudson & Framingham, MA.
No areas to far in the Greater Boston Area of Massachusetts & Central MA!
Why I Fix Pianos?
Good Question..... I liked fixing cars when I was a kid. As I got older Bob fixed my cars until I moved away from Bob. Now I am back at fixing my own cars again. However, I would rather fix a piano at this point. (Except when it is one of my cars or the truck that is broken I need to fix it before I can get to the piano.) I wish cars would last as long as most pianos do. We would all save money and have less stress. So if you think your piano needs your attention and money I would venture to say it is nothing compared to the cars we all drive.
Repair Service call
- $95.00 within 40 mile round trip + actual repair fees
- $100.00 within 60 mile round trip + actual repair fees
- Over 60 miles round trip = $90.00 base + .50 cents per mile after 60 miles
- repairs are billed @ $75.00 Hr based on 1/4 hr. + parts
*Service call fee waived if you pay for piano tuning
Repairs requiring shop work
- See regular moving rates for moving fees less 25%
- repairs are billed @ $60.00 Hr based on 1/4 hr. + parts
- Larger overhaul repairs based on estimate (See Piano Overhaul)
**$100.00 surcharge per month for storage
Emergency Service (same day) Call (866-446-4135 or 518-231-3440) Please leave a message if no one answers!
- Regular customers can call for a $10.00 additional fee if I can accommodate your request
- all other emergency requests will include a $50.00 surcharge If I can do it.
For piano refinishing please visit the links on left.